Do you use Havalon knives?

Muddy bull

Jan 2, 2013
I have the past few years and love them. I do keep a mini multitool in my kill bag for changing blades as it would be easy to slice a finger during the process.

I carry 2 knives and my skinning and caping knife is a Havalon. They are great, light knives. I don't gut or quarter with them though.

I dont have one yet but in 75% convinced im getting one for this season, especially since  knive sharpening is not my best skill.

I carry one, have had it for 3 years, the only problem i have ever had is I broke the metal clip off the other day, but other than that its an awesome knife, also carry a multi just in case

I love the Havalon Knives. There are many great knives out there but these seem to work out best for me

I love them.  We gutted, quartered, deboned and caped the skull on an elk hunt last year.  95% of the work was done with a havalon.

Nothing but Havalon Piranta for all game. Deer, elk, waterfowl, upland birds, trapping and javelinas. Also use the Havalon Barracuta to file fish.

I also have a Havalon Piranta.. I love it. They are so lightweight and super sharp.. plus, I'm not very good at knife sharpening either so I love being able to just change out the blade.

Yes I do.  I'm excited to try their new thicker blade this year.  Seems like I've broken a lot in the past.

I have a Piranta as well and it is my go to knife.  I still carry a fixed blade boning knife, but then again, I have a knife fetish and willingly carry the extra weight.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back