FNG needs to trade some skills

ielstrom

Jan 6, 2016
After rifle hunting for a large part of my life I recently picked up bowhunting 2 seasons ago and love it. I’ve shot turkey and deer but a bull elk still eludes me. I’ve had lots of elk encounters but apparently I suck at closing the gap to get within shot distance. If anyone out there is willing to take on an apprentice to be their bitch I’ll take it. I’m willing to trade the following for your experience in killing elk:
·        I will teach you how to spearfish, in this sport I’m actually fairly good and know what I’m doingJ. I also have plenty of extra equipment to loan out.
·        I’m a certified freediving instructor
·        I have a 25’ bluewater boat that can take us out to the tuna grounds or just go salmon fishing
·        I have a toy hauler and truck to use as a base camp if necessary. I live in Astoria, OR so have a house nearby to pretty good hunting grounds that’s available to crash at. Also willing to travel to nearby states (WA, ID, etc.).
I’m in fairly good shape and willing to pack meat, run up and down canyons, call elk (to the best of my ability), film, whatever you need. I just want to experience a bull getting killed up close and in person.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back