Got lucky

jacobowens1994

Jun 4, 2019
Hello everyone this year I got very lucky in my home state and drew a bull tule elk tag. 1 tag for about 400 applicants and I happen to get it. Last year was my first year hunting Rocky Mountain elk in Idaho and learned so much and actually got into some bulls but wasn?t able to capitalize. My questions are 1) does anyone have any experience hunting tules? I?m doing my research and will be speaking to the Bioligist soon and have a buddy who knows a guide that said he would possibly help me this hunt is the third week of October for 9 days. Question 2 is I also drew a sawtooth tag in Idaho and was planning on going for two weeks but now with my other hunt in October don?t feel it?s right to leave my wife for 2 weeks with the two youngins so am thinking of doing a week or 7 days. I put in for a controlled hunt for a bull and one for a cow and am still hoping to draw one of my choices and I may trade in my sawtooth tag to hunt with a buddy? I?m not sure what to do about Idaho now I have a good chance to draw the cow hunt but I still want to experience the Sawtooth?s and have a crack at a bull I?d plan on packing into a few spots I?ve chosen and staying mobile moving if I?m not getting into any animals or any sign any response will be truly appreciated thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back