Happy Birthday to me...

Ol Arky

Aug 5, 2017
At least I had one.... :haha: :haha:

My birthday cake...

birthday 2018 by Philip Weaver, on Flickr

Me and my birthday cake...

birthday 2018a by Philip Weaver, on Flickr

But as you can see it was nothing to write home about... Last Thursday Feb 15th I had another heart cath and 2 stents because of a prior couple of weeks of chest pain... Felt good and they kept me over night and still felt good so they sent me home at about noon on Friday... Still feeling good until about 5PM and started back having severe chest pain.... Back in the ER by 8PM and EKG showed Left Bundle Branch Block what ever that is and I was back in the hospital... They pumped me full of morphine, heparin and a bunch of other meds and finally decided to do another heart cath yesterday but nothing new was showing... So on my birthday this year I was laying flat of my back in the cath lab... BUT the cath lab choir sang happy birthday to me and I wish I'd had my phone to record it... They are as good as a choir as they are as nurses and techs... Anyhow durin my almost week in the hospital they did discover some additional meds that have so far controlled my chest pain... Back home again but not feeling like a spring chicken yet... Talk with ya later...

Ol Arky said:
At least I had one.... :haha: :haha:

My birthday cake...

birthday 2018 by Philip Weaver, on Flickr

Me and my birthday cake...

birthday 2018a by Philip Weaver, on Flickr

But as you can see it was nothing to write home about... Last Thursday Feb 15th I had another heart cath and 2 stents because of a prior couple of weeks of chest pain... Felt good and they kept me over night and still felt good so they sent me home at about noon on Friday... Still feeling good until about 5PM and started back having severe chest pain.... Back in the ER by 8PM and EKG showed Left Bundle Branch Block what ever that is and I was back in the hospital... They pumped me full of morphine, heparin and a bunch of other meds and finally decided to do another heart cath yesterday but nothing new was showing... So on my birthday this year I was laying flat of my back in the cath lab... BUT the cath lab choir sang happy birthday to me and I wish I'd had my phone to record it... They are as good as a choir as they are as nurses and techs... Anyhow durin my almost week in the hospital they did discover some additional meds that have so far controlled my chest pain... Back home again but not feeling like a spring chicken yet... Talk with ya later...

Happy Birthday Phil!!!  :upthumb:

Happy Birthday!  Hate you had to spend in the hospital but hopefully you?re back on your feet soon.

Happy Birthday Phil! Way to hang in there. Keep pushing through it, you?ve got a busy hunting season ahead of you!

Small update... I've been pain free for 48 hours and that hasn't happen since before Christmas 2017... Looking to start rehab before the 1st of March...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back