Has anyone used Kifaru or GoRUCK GR2 pack?

Bigrax82

Dec 28, 2012
Does anyone use Kifaru Packs? If so what is review on them? I am looking at the XRay G2. It looks like a very nice pack however I just can't get over the price tag. I also found a used ZULU that looks like its in pretty good shape. I have also been looking at the GoRUCK GR2 Pack although it looks like it is more like a
Can anyone tell if they have used either of these brand packs? And what your thoughts are?

My husband has invested in quite a few top dollar packs over the years and swears by his Kifaru pack.  It's comfortable for carrying heavy loads and very adaptable.  He has the T-2 and likes that it's light and sturdy.  His average carry weight is 75-100#.  The difference is very noticeable as you start toting around heavier loads.  He intends to do his best to wear this one out so he can buy another one in the future.  I see it as an investment in keeping his frame in good shape to last us well into our golden years!

I have previously owned a Kifaru Longhunter, and currently own a Kifaru Timberline 1, KU5200, and KU3700. All of them are great packs, once you use one you will see why they are worth the price tag.
I have not tried your specific Kifaru pack, but can tell you that Kifaru stands behind their products 100%. They make quality gear to last a lifetime, are great to call up with and talk with an actual person, and all of their gear is made in the USA.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back