has the entire planet gone with the flat-bill cap?

Boom

Aug 6, 2017
i tried.  my general body shape, my head shape/size; whatever..i cant pull it off.
believe me;  i tried.  it ALWAYS ends with my wife and i laughing uncontrollably. 

i dont mind logo caps..but it seems everyone is going with the flat bill.  did i miss a memo or something?

I dont mind the flat bill, 'gansta wanna be' hats so much

I'm happy I dont see the saggin jeans and underwear I used to

Can't stand them look totally stupid..every time I see  someone wherein 1 Like to grab it and put some bend it.  Next thing you know your jeans pants will be dragging low in back with most of your under wear showing. Walking around saying yoyoyo whatzup homies.

I put my custom shaped camo ball cap into my day pack and wear a thin beanie in the mornings. Once the sun breaks the ridge I switch them. I like the brim for a sun block. 

I loved when they use to keep the tag hanging on with the flat brim like they were going to take it back after a week. Hilarious! Nope, not for me either. Besides, Minnie Pearl pulled that look off YEARS ago. ( Don't know who Minnie Pearl is??? Look her up on YouTube. Type in Minnie Pearl, Hee Haw)

Don't forget the earring. They go good with flat bill caps!! :mg:

What is just as bad are the logo caps. Think about it! You pay $16.95 (or what ever) for a ball cap to advertise their product for them!?!? They should give you the darn cap. :haha:

Boom said:
i tried.  my general body shape, my head shape/size; whatever..i cant pull it off.
believe me;  i tried.  it ALWAYS ends with my wife and i laughing uncontrollably. 

i dont mind logo caps..but it seems everyone is going with the flat bill.  did i miss a memo or something?

Can we get a pic in the flat-brim hat? Now I'm curious.  :?:

I've learned (from my kids) that "regular" hats are now called "Dad hats." Go figure.

Sure glad to see some like minded people with common sense. I know there?s prolly some good people that wear the flat brims but it?s sure not for me.

I cant wear them. I got one once and put in on and immediately had to take it off. It didnt work. Now I have to be extra careful when ordering hats online to make sure I dont get a flat brim hat.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back