HELP!!!!

coloelko

Jul 19, 2013
Shooting my bow today found a small splinter on my lower bow limb on my Mathews DXT. 
I didn't buy the bow new but might be able to track down the original owner for warranty coverage.

But if I can't, does anyone out there know where I could find limbs for it?
Archery season is coming fast and I'm in panic mode here!

Thanks!

I had the same thing happen a few years ago with a switchback. Mine I bought and had shipped so it was out of warranty, took it to a dealer and he said he would do what he could. In the meantime I emailed Mathews warranty dept. and told them what was going on and where my bow was being repaired. When I picked my bow up the dealer told me the warranty dept. had called and said to warranty the limbs and they registered my bow so if anything else happened it would be covered. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that's promising! Hope I'm as lucky as you were!
How long did it take for you to get your bow back in shooting condition?

I'm sure you can pick up a used set on archerytalk.com. They have a solid classified section. If the warranty doesn't work for you, I'd look into archerytalk.

Well took it to the shop today. Pretty sure we found the original owner and should have new limbs by the end of the week under warranty!

What a relief!!  8)

Nice! I had mine back shooting in a week. Sounds like you'll be back in business in time for the hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Mathews Legacy I bought in 2002. Just about 3 weeks ago my lower limb splintered. Brought it to the local archery shop & Mathews sent free limbs to replace my old ones. Great customer service!

Still haven't gotten my limbs in........  They said it would be 4to5 days and is been nearly 2 weeks..

Starting to get nervous again!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back