Is it hot where you're at?

colorado russ

Aug 10, 2017
OMG!  I knew when moving it was going to be hot in OK and last year didn't disappoint but this week kinda puts it to shame.  Today is supposed to be 105 or 106 with a heat index well over 110.  It's like I got transported to Arizona somewhere along the way!

When we bought our home, it had a 4' above ground pool.  When the water temp gets to 90, it's not that refreshing!!

Anyone else baking?  Glad I don't have to work outside anymore.

Yep, 104 today just outside of Dallas... absolute misery because unlike the desert, it barely cools off at night. It'll be 90 at midnight tonight.

I'm at 6500 ft in Northern NM and today, even with the clouds, it is 97. We have had more 90plus weather this year than we are use to. I know it's all relative, and it's not 100 plus, but not use to those temps in the mountains. I have never owned an air conditioner and I have lived here 33 years. :?

Played a round of golf in league yesterday afternoon in Firestone and the temp was hovering right around 100.

Went out for lunch and outside temps showed to be 110-113 according to the thermometer reading in my Jeep.  Not sure that I want rain to cool it off any since the humidity would kill me!  Oh, well, only another month and a half of extreme heat.  :)

Shockingly it?s finally cooled off in Colorado and we?ve been getting a fair amount of rain. Go figure!

Got a little break in the heat this last week in Tulsa town. A nice break in the heat with temps in reaching low 90?s and lows in the 70?s. With the steady north breeze it was reminiscent of September weather. Somehow by the Grace of God, the cool front is continuing with highs in the mid 80?s this week...crazy.

It?s about time to plant millet in the Duck pond and these lower temp will be very enticing to get that chore done!

Just like last year, we headed to Colorado to get out of the heat the first week of August and the temps will be almost the same in OK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back