Let's Hope Dustin Faddis will win the $7000 GRAND PRIZE ARCHERY PACKAGE!

DEEF

Apr 7, 2018

[/size]I drew a CA premium deer tag?MA1 which is muzzle loader/archery in San Luis Obispo county. I had zero preference points and decent odds at this unit, but I partly chose this unit because of the deadline it would set for me to learn archery.  In between my deer, elk, and boar rifle hunts, I have until end of November to learn.

Since I want to call elk next year on an archery hunt, I'm planning for archery and I'll soon be taking a lesson or two from Jim Cox.  Apparently he's helped to develop many industry changing innovations with compound bows and he is an accomplished hunter. 

The only current challenge to fully achieving my goal this year is the money immediately needed to gear up for archery.  I'm hoping and praying to win the archery giveaway this year. 

With your positive support, let's pray and hope that Dustin's number will be picked to win the $7000 GRAND PRIZE ARCHERY PACKAGE :-D

You guys are the best!

Nonetheless, one of us will win and that is awesome!

Congrats on the CA premium deer tag!

I'll be rooting for you and everyone else on the rest of these draw packages! I hope some of you guys win.  :upthumb:

DTP said:
Congrats on the CA premium deer tag!

Thanks DTP!

I'll be rooting for you and everyone else on the rest of these draw packages! I hope some of you guys win.  :upthumb:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back