Lumenock

Elk2

Jan 3, 2013
How does a lumenock effect arrow flight? I heard that they will become legal to use in my state this year. I am wondering if the extra weight from the battery will cause me to put an insert in the front of the arrow.  Or do you just attach it and start shooting?

they drop a tad but not too much.  Im still waiting for Idaho to allow us to use them.  Hopefully soon before elk season.

+1 bull hunter, but we are usually several years behind everyone else.  They didn't change the let off rule until you couldn't buy a bow with a 65% let off.

they are not going to change anything with your arrow flight. they are not legal in my state. there are some pretty bright knock colors out there without it being lighted!

short distance they dont change but on my fourty yard shot there is a huge differance. i would reccomend getting the practice weighted nocks so you know how they are going to shoot for sure

Definitely does not help you FOC. Would suck to have to go to heavier broad head just for a knock that lights up. I believe there are other options out there now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back