Missouri River Breaks help

Alan in WI

Aug 9, 2013
I drew an archery tag for units 620, 621, & 622. I have never hunted there before and would really appreciate some help from someone who has. I have some good maps and I know that elk can be found anywhere but I relly need some help on where to start. Just knowing where to camp would be a good start.  Thanks for your help,  I really do appreciate it.  Alan

Never hunted there but live in bozeman, dont see the point of driving that far when elk are 20 min away. I can tell you to make sure you have good tires and chains. When it rains in that country the roads get slicker than snot and can gum up tires quick! A friend got a nice 360 bull there a few years ago, good luck.

Thanks for the Reply!
  I know exactly where Boseman is at.  I have made several trips out to Big Timber to the Shiloh Sharps factory.  In fact I bought my first Shiloh Saddle Rifle from Bill Goodman who lives in Boseman.  I am excited about this hunt as I have never shot a decent bull with my bow.  I just turned 64 so the clock is ticking.  Any help will greatly be appreciated.
Thanks
Alan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back