muzzleloader season

Ol Arky

Aug 5, 2017
The 2018 Arkansas muzzleloader deer season starts in the morning but for the 1st time in more years than I want to say, I want be out there with the rest of my friends.. My wife and I are going to make a trial drive down to the deer camp tomorrow but it will be just for the day and not to hunt... If all goes well tomorrow I hope we can go back Monday and hunt a few days but not the rest of the 9 day season... We'll just have to see how things work out...

I don't need this to be a trend since I've missed early teal season 2 years in a row... :cry: :cry:

Keep your chin up Phil. At least your getting out there. Shoot you a big ?un on Monday and you don?t need the whole nine day season!

Yes I'm still among the living at least at this moment... I did get to go for 4 days. Saw several young bucks I just couldn't bring myself to shoot any of them.. I'm hopefully going again during the modern gun season which starts November 10th and hunt a week... I have a couple of old bucks on trail cameras that 'm trying to kill. Maybe one will mess up and be unlucky during that week...
Hope all is well with everyone else...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back