New Elk Spot Found!!!

Olympushunt

Jun 30, 2014
I found a new spot to hunt! It has decent potential as I saw a few of them. There are a few problems with it though.....it is right off a main road! LOL I might have to dodge a few cars going 60mph just to get across to shoot! That and there is a HUGE pond behind them. If they go that way after I shoot I might end up in Japan before I recover him.

Attachments

• 20150802_130153_resized.jpg
    20150802_130153_resized.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 150
Pack Job? Even if he makes it to the beach, I can drive right up to him. There will be a lot of onlookers, so maybe I can charge admission and pay for my next hunt, or something like that.

Oh the other prob....I shot that pic this past weekend in Jeff and Cliff\'s state. Me no have licence for that state. :dk:

\"JohnFitzgerald\" said:
Opportunity for Jeff and Cliff. I\'d say $500 finders fee. Split half with me sound about right? :)

That sounds like an outstanding idea! So good that you can have 60% finders fee! lol. Not sure Cliff or Jeff would agree. :D

\"Olympushunt\" said:
\"JohnFitzgerald\" said:
Opportunity for Jeff and Cliff. I\'d say $500 finders fee. Split half with me sound about right? :)

That sounds like an outstanding idea! So good that you can have 60% finders fee! lol. Not sure Cliff or Jeff would agree. :D

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back