New head lamp

Huntnfolk

Jan 4, 2013
Looking for suggestions for a new head lamp.  I have a couple princeton tec models that have worked well, but looking to replace one that finally wore out.
want it to be light weight, no separate battery pack, and adjustable brightness.

I use the Princeton Tec remix headlamp.  It has two different settings for led brightness.  The regular remix weighs about 2.9 oz and the remix pro 2.3 oz.  both put out 70 lumens.  The regular runs off of 3AAA for about 200 hours and the Pro runs off one CR123 battery and is good for about 40 hours. Price is between 39.99-59.99 at cabelas.

s7_531005_999_01

Just got a LED Lenser H7 Headlamp and it is great. Great light output with all adjustments.  I like it also because it is smalland easy to pack.

Love my petzel tikka xp adjustable brightness levels and wide or narrow beam. I also use sanyo eneloop rechargeable batteries which are awesome because they hold a charge for a long time.

I just got a princeton tec apex because I didn't mind the added weight for the extra brightness, really don't even notice it.  But as far as no external battery pack, check out zebra, fenix, and I know several people that like the smaller black diamond lamps

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back