New Year's Resolution

Plan to do some running for cardio. I usually play basketball or do other forms cardio, but looking to get out of my comfort zone. Former football player not built to run so should be interesting what I can build up to. Ran a 6:30 mile this year or last year as the only mile I?ve ran in 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It?s going to be a logistical nightmare, but I may attempt to hunt two elk hunts this year in two states.

Kill one more whitetail buck and kill one more greenhead mallard.... Oh I forgot kill one more gobble...

I just want to be ?better?.  What do I mean?

Everything across the board; better. I already volunteered to go around CA lecturing coworkers. I am NOT comfortable with public speaking. I?ve vapor-locked in the past. I jumped in, both feet and prepared to the gills. It?s GO-TIME, this upcoming Monday. First lecture. (Screwed up my Jan AZ deer hunt)

I want to be better at enjoying the things around me. Thus does not mean better gear.  :). Just take what I have and get out there and use it. To do so I need to amp up my physical well being.

I penciled in a 28 mile hike into get to golden trout that have never seen an Asian man before. The hike is going to be ugly. Prep time is key. I?m thinking more mtn biking with mixed in trail runs.

I?m asking angling for a work promotion

BETTER.

My resolutions this year are strictly for hunting. I focused pretty good on conditioning last year.  This year I want to push it further and also advance my archery abilities a little.  This year will probably be my first to attempt a bivy style hunt.  So lots of homework and prep to do.  Supper excited and ready for September. 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back