OK controlled hunts - DTP

colorado russ

Aug 10, 2017
Dan, did you draw the deer ML tag?  I just looked online and it shows I drew a deer rifle tag for a WMA closer to my home but didn't draw the antelope or elk tags.  The deer tag shows me as a Non Resident so emailing ODWC since I have my OK lifetime hunting license.

Excited only if they charge me resident prices!  Not willing to pay $452 for a doe and an either-sex tag.

What am I going to do with all that canned stuff I was planning to bring for your hunt?  :)

colorado russ said:
Excited only if they charge me resident prices!  Not willing to pay $452 for a doe and an either-sex tag.

What am I going to do with all that canned stuff I was planning to bring for your hunt?  :)

I'll be hunting antelope OTC in Rita from Oct 1-5 and then I'll be back out for the annual Nov hunt in you know where ;)

Rita is a M-F hunt so might could help you setup camp Saturday or Sunday.

How many hunting with you in Nov?

Dan, any of your OK antelope contacts in Texas county or all in Cimarron?  Had someone asking me about a contact in Texas county and wasn't sure so thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

Russ

colorado russ said:
Dan, any of your OK antelope contacts in Texas county or all in Cimarron?  Had someone asking me about a contact in Texas county and wasn't sure so thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

Russ

I?ve got a number your buddy can contact. 
Text message inbound

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back