pack work out!

cowboystl1

Dec 16, 2013
naturally hiking, squats,lunges,steps, and pushups with full pack on is in my todo list couple times a week but what else can i do as far as a pack work out goes? any suggestions?

I think just getting out hiking steep hills or stadium stairs if no hills around is the best and closest to the real thing to get you in shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actually that really help spotnstalk i usually do a 4 mile run and then go to the range i think ill take the pack and the bow on my next run shoot

I always get some good stares from people driving by my house when I'm out mowing the lawn with a loaded pack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I find the best is putting some weights in my pack and going for runs up aand down a small hill, helps the ancles get in shape and built up

I prefer to just go hiking with a heavy load. There's not much that can actually simulate hiking in the wilderness with a heavy pack except hiking in the wilderness with a heavy pack

I put on my kid hauler Kelty Pack and put my 3 year old 45lb son in it.  He likes the ride, and its a great workout...mowing, hiking, walking, shooting my bow, etc.  Like having a cheerleader on your back...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back