Plan B

S

Snowcrest 6

&#%!@?!.....just checked the weather and a pretty nice little fire popped up about a mile and a half away from my elk camp....might be moving on to plan B, and maybe even C.

Anybody else having to contend with the fires this year?

Yep I have contended with the fires for the past three years! You just have to improvise and always have a couple back up plans!

Same here, my plan A & B are both on fire so now its time for C.  hopefully it doesnt burn up either.  I hope my trail camera isnt burning up.

First time Idaho bowhunter here.  I am looking at the pioneer zone now that the smokey mtn unit is basically closed due to fires.  I am familiar with rifle hunting and seeing a few other guys on the side of a hill when i hunt.  Can i expect the same when hiking a few miles into back country with my camp on my back?  Specifically in those units?

thanks for any help guys.

After 2 years of the worst fires in NM/AZ history, it's extremely green and water everywhere where I am in SW NM. The burn scars are taking a beating as are the creeks.
Now it's a different ballgame for hunts this year. Water holes and feed are not an issue. Raining almost everyday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back