Pro staff?

Bullhunter

Jan 2, 2013
I know everyone has that question on How does one become a pro staff member?  What does it take or what do you have to do to become a pro staff member?

I knwo quite a few prostaffers, some have been invited, somer have sent basically a resume to certain companies and have been excepted. For some its all about who you know.

I would agree with Bucklucky in that for the most part it's about who you know. Or more important, who knows of you and about you. As a pro staffer you represent that company, anything you say or not say and do or not do, reflects on the company. Therefore a company will not likely select a pro staff member if they don't know the individual very-very well. Pro staffers have good benefit and perks, but they come with certain expectations and responsabilities. You have to make meetings, monitor forums, have good speaking and writing skills, as well as very good customer service background and good physical appearance. A strong resume in the area in which you are looking to enter is also needed. Remember, you are representing their company and products.

Is it worth it? Yes. But, you have to be a positive individual and have a little luck on your side.

Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back