Re: Rookie looking for advice in Idaho Pioneer zone

TheotherLA

Jun 17, 2018
I'm just outside of Lafayette. When are you planning on going up there?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TheotherLA said:
87TT said:
My advice would be to invest in a plane ticket and rent a car. Then make a trip up to scout before you are set on an area. Google earth is great but..........................

I really wish that was an option. With my schedule working offshore in the oilfield I am already gone half the year and with also having a new born baby at home I think I am pushing the limits of being able to sleep in my bed when I told her I was leaving for 2 weeks to hunt elk this year.

We are planning to be mobile packing in but not going more than a days hike or so away from the truck so if we aren't seeing anything we can load up and move to plan b,c,d,e and so on. I know we wont really know what we are getting into until we have boots on the ground.  This year will be a learning experience for sure.
According to Clockwise, IT or software outsourcing - is the use of external software development service providers to effectively deliver IT-enabled business process, application service and infrastructure solutions for business outcomes.[/size]https://clockwise.software/blog/how-to-offshore-software-development/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back