ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!

Ol Arky

Aug 5, 2017
Ok hears the deal. Ya'll pray for me and my wife since we are planning a road trip to Ft Jackson South Carolina to see our older grandson graduate from basis training and visit with some friends and family that live out that way... I have 2 weeks of rehab under my belt and 30 more to go...
If I survive this one :-D we might even try one in the other direction a bit later...
Leaving Monday...

Have a safe trip Phil. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

I heard that copperhead that bit you up and died. So I know you are tough enough to make the trip. :) Praying for you and yours.

We made it back without very must problems... My wife and I are both wore out but I'm glad I went since she wasn't going to go without me to our oldest grandsons graduation from basic training at Ft Jackson South Carolina unless... Got to see some friends that live close to Columbia and after family day and graduation day we headed to North Carolina to see my older brother...
All in all, It was a great trip with a lot of tears from grandmaw and yep grandpaw too.... I'm just an ol' softy when it come to the grands... 
We're so proud of our oldest grandson...
I hope I've got another ROAD TRIP left in me so we can make it to see him again after he completes his next training and before he's sent on the next leg of his new journey... 

Here's a couple of photos of our new soldier.

Reporting to his new training center at Ft Rucker Alabama.

sx7teow.jpg

A BIG hug on family day at Ft Jackson South Carolina.

yK45cV4.jpg

I know exactly how you feel, Phil. I made the same sort of trip to see my grandson graduate at lackland AFB this past spring in San Antonio.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back