Shuttle T Locks

Reedjj

Dec 30, 2012
Just switched to these from a magnus stinger buzzcut. Tighter groups out past 50 yards. and I like their design, seems more durable. The Magnus tips seem to curl back on most of my animal shots, makes me think more energy is going into the broadhead deflection instead of into the animal. Might be unfounded but gonna switch it up anyway.
Anybody else shooting the Shuttle T Locks? Any negatives out there?

Attachments

• shuttle_t_lock.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1
Loved them until I went back to 2-blades.
Hard to sharpen but a diamond rod-type works for touch up.  Blade replacement system works great.
They fly straight and are tough.
Won't get through bone like a two-blade...but that's a different discussion.

i switched to them from the montecs and i am very happy with them.  i shot a cow with them last fall trough both shoulders and stuck into a tree. blades were still in good shape. they group well for me. i cant see to shoot past 60 but at that distance they fly great.

Same here. Switch from Montec's to the Shuttle T with great results last fall.

I switched to them last year from Thunderheads. Flight is excellent and quiet. I shota 6 x 6 in MT this year, it went 50 yds.

I love them.  So far, they are the broad heads that fly the most like field tips for me.  They also make a big enough hole in an animal!

I shot them for a couple years and loved them.  Someone then told me to try out the Slick Trick Standards and I love them even more then that Shuttle T's.

Just got back from a havelina hunt in AZ. I had a pass through on my pig and the arrow hit a rock after passing through the pig. One of my Shuttle T blades broke off on the rock. They fly great and I will still use them but they are just not as tough as a Montec.

Awesome Broadhead! Ive shot 3 elk and have had 3 passthroughs!  Great blood trails as well!  Is it Sept. yet?

I've used them since they came out, and have had pass throughs on all my animals. With the exception of my bear, nothings gone farther than 50 yds.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back