Think I need a new cardiologist

Ol Arky

Aug 5, 2017
Wednesday morning early. Laying on a stretcher in the local ER. After taking the so-called maximum dose of nitroglycerin. IV with heparin drip in my right arm and nitroglycerin patch on my chest. A dose of morphine shot into my IV. In he comes and the first words out of his mouth were "How you doing"... HOW THE HECK DO YOU THINK I'M DOING...
Long story shortened. Still in the same position, less the morphine, and in a hospital bed. The last words out of his mouth were "Everything good"... HOW IN THE HECK CAN EVERYTHING BE GOOD? :shock: I'M THE ONE LAYING IN THIS BED AND FEELING I'VE BEEN ATTCAKED BY AN IRATE PORCUPINE AND I'M "GOOD"....

Ok I got that off my chest along with the nitro patch... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: How's everyone else??? Not "GOOD" I hope... :lol: :lol: But great!!!! :upthumb: :upthumb:

As you may have already guessed I'm home but not a happy camper... :help2: :help2:

Almost forgot... They tried to bleed me out when they remove the IV.. Must have forgot that was heparin that was pumped into me for the last 24+hours..

My right arm looked like I'd forgot my gun while going to a knife fight... :haha: :haha:         

Ol Arky said:
Wednesday morning early. Laying on a stretcher in the local ER. After taking the so-called maximum dose of nitroglycerin. IV with heparin drip in my right arm and nitroglycerin patch on my chest. A dose of morphine shot into my IV. In he comes and the first words out of his mouth were "How you doing"... HOW THE HECK DO YOU THINK I'M DOING...
Long story shortened. Still in the same position, less the morphine, and in a hospital bed. The last words out of his mouth were "Everything good"... HOW IN THE HECK CAN EVERYTHING BE GOOD? :shock: I'M THE ONE LAYING IN THIS BED AND FEELING I'VE BEEN ATTCAKED BY AN IRATE PORCUPINE AND I'M "GOOD"....

Ok I got that off my chest along with the nitro patch... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: How's everyone else??? Not "GOOD" I hope... :lol: :lol: But great!!!! :upthumb: :upthumb:

As you may have already guessed I'm home but not a happy camper... :help2: :help2:

Almost forgot... They tried to bleed me out when they remove the IV.. Must have forgot that was heparin that was pumped into me for the last 24+hours..

My right arm looked like I'd forgot my gun while going to a knife fight... :haha: :haha:       
I am great! On the positive side you are still able to come and grace us with your presence, hope you will be feeling GREAT soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear you had another speed bump Phil, but glad you are back home and hope you are feeling better soon!

I've been told repeatedly from friends, family and now the hospital doctor that takes care of me when I'm there to go to the big city of Little Rock and get a 2nd opinion... I have done that and was referred to a cardiologist there that has done stents to an artery that my cardiologist has said he will not do for fear of more damage that good... I may contact this doctor in Little Rock and have a heart to heart (excuse the pun) discussion with him about the procedure... 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back