Turkeys

NAP thunderhead expandable, has worked every time, they don't go far, large hole, tasty eating to and not gamey tasting with the right brine ;D

I haven't picked any out yet but I was thinking about trying Turkey hunting this spring so I can get a little more bow time.

Bigrax82 said:
What Turkey Call's does everyone use?

i have an hs strut double d but I just bought a set of custom calls from kyle gilliland.  he is currently 2nd in the nation in turkey calling.  should be here sometime this week.  i figure they must be pretty damn good if he can place second in the nation with em.

here is a link:  http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1721775

I usually use an AJ Custom Pot Call, a Cody slate, and a cheap Hunters Specialties Field Champion box call.

Don't need a call around here. Someone has been feeding them so all I have to do is walk over to my fence and pretend to throw something over and in about a miniute I have them setting on the fence next to me. Have not hunted them yet.

Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I would like to join your forum anyway so please continue sharing with us

raven broad head  rush mouth calls lynch box and i have a guy that makes my pots but i also use turkey nut strikers best sticks made.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back