Unit #33 Colorado help

Rich Z

Dec 29, 2012
We are looking at going to unit #33 in Colorado (if we can get drawn) archery hunt. Has anyone hunted this unit before and would you be willing to share some info with a flatlander from Michigan? Me and my dad are planning the trip and are hoping to get into elk. We aren’t really looking to shoot a 300” bull but we would like to at least see or hear elk.
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks for you guys help. 

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't 33 combined with 23? And area south of the white river? I know a couple real good places to head towards but they are a 4-7 mile pack in rough terrain. Once you get there you won't regret it. Lets confirm we are talking the same place and then you can PM me.

Huntin fool has been a tremendous resource in my hunt planning.  They have awesome guys that will give you all the insight into the area and if you ask nicely, they will probably give you a list of friends that have drawn the tag in the past. 1-435-865-1020865-1020

435-865-1020

Western Skies said:
Huntin fool has been a tremendous resource in my hunt planning.  They have awesome guys that will give you all the insight into the area and if you ask nicely, they will probably give you a list of friends that have drawn the tag in the past. 1-435-865-1020865-1020

435-865-1020

Amen! Very helpful.

I hunt in 33 and 24 every year for first rifle season, but only once for archery season (saving my  preference points now).  if you want to talk specifics then shoot me a PM sometime.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back