University of Elk Hunting - Instructional DVD!

buglelk

Administrator
Nov 30, 2012
We're getting close now! Tomorrow is the final shoot for the intro and we'll be wrapping up the final stages of the "University of Elk Hunting" Instructional DVD!

The 2-disc DVD will cover 9 aspects of elk hunting in great deal - from scouting, physical conditioning, gear, and using elk calls, to elk hunting knowledge, set-ups, calling, tracking, and post-success, this is hands down the most comprehensive, detailed instructional elk hunting DVD ever!

Here is a sneak peak at the DVD cover design. I'm hoping to have the DVD back from the duplicator around the first week of May, and we'll have an introductory price of $19.95 available for the first month or so, once it's up on the website.

Attachments

• Elk101 DVD Cover Preview V2a.png
    296.8 KB · Views: 18
buglelk said:
We're getting close now! Tomorrow is the final shoot for the intro and we'll be wrapping up the final stages of the "University of Elk Hunting" Instructional DVD!

The 2-disc DVD will cover 9 aspects of elk hunting in great deal - from scouting, physical conditioning, gear, and using elk calls, to elk hunting knowledge, set-ups, calling, tracking, and post-success, this is hands down the most comprehensive, detailed instructional elk hunting DVD ever!

Here is a sneak peak at the DVD cover design. I'm hoping to have the DVD back from the duplicator around the first week of May, and we'll have an introductory price of $19.95 available for the first month or so, once it's up on the website.

Hey Corey,

Do you think you guys can set up a link at your store so we can pre-order now, and then have them shipped out as soon as possible?  I'm not very good at patiently waiting.

wapiti_will,

We are planning a slight pre-order, but we're not quite ready for that yet... :) We are putting the final touches and edits to the DVD now, and as soon as we send it off to the duplicator, we'll make it available for pre-order.

This is going to be a great DVD I hope you guys can ship to APO addresses because I don't want to wait to go home to watch it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back