Watch Corey Jacobsen's Seminar Live on Saturday

cohunter14

Administrator
Jul 10, 2017
Guys, wanted to let you know Corey will be broadcasting his seminar from the Western Hunting and Conservation Expo in Salt Lake City live on both Facebook and Instagram on Saturday at 1:45pm MST. If you aren't able to make it there in person, might want to take advantage of the next best thing.

I don't do any of the social media stuff. If at all possible could it be put on this site so we could watch it? Not live but just a link to watch it sometime afterwards.

Guess I'm like Bowhunter. I don't do the social media stuff either. So tell me, how come everything on anything Corey does has to be so damn hard to get into! Guess I'm just a computer challenged individual! This site is really starting to tick me off!!!!!!!!!!!!

No need to over complicate things Bill. As I mentioned, you don't even have to be a member of Facebook to watch the video. Go to https://www.facebook.com/Elk101/ and click on 'Videos' on the left hand side. Yesterday's video will be the first one on top.

Thanks Derek. The first link worked but the second one said (Sorry, content is not available now) But at least you were half right :lol: But thanks for helping all us computer dummies like myself.

That's weird, the second link is working fine for me. Oh well, at least we have two ways to get in there now!

Thanks Derek for helping out. I will watch it tomorrow at work.  I don't get good service in my neck of the woods.

I watched it from FB after it was over....my favorite take was what Corey said and I may be off mark a little but it was ....   

The difference of who you are and who you want to be is what you do!! 

Lots of great info shared, dont miss it!

nclonghunter said:
I watched it from FB after it was over....my favorite take was what Corey said and I may be off mark a little but it was ....   

The difference of who you are and who you want to be is what you do!! 

Lots of great info shared, dont miss it!

Did the eagle land at your house yet? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back