What is your choice in bino cases?

Bowhunter1

Aug 16, 2017
I usually just use a harness but am looking at bino cases. What case do you use and what do you like or not like about it? I would like compact as possible and lightweight. I have been looking at the Vortex Glasspack. It seems like what I want.

I just recently switched from a bino harness to a case.  I decided on the Alaskan Guide Creations.  They have several models to choose from, depending on your needs.  I love the amount of compartments, one hand zipper access and color options.  Also made in the USA.  Should've bought one sooner.  Good luck...

I also have an Alaskan Guide Creation harness and I'm a big fan of it. Im able to keep my binos, rangefinder, and wind checker easily accessible.

I'm running the badlands d mag I like the versatility and can almost run a short <1 mike hike in with my gear in that alone..

I run the FHF for elk and deer hunting. It's quiet and has enough pockets to hold what I need it to, calls, windchecker, license, etc. I usually run the solohntr one during turkey season because I just need it for my bino's and rangefinder. I'm interested in seeing the new Sitka one when it comes out as well.

I purchased a Vortex Glasspak. The bino bag seems nice but the side pouches are hard to slip things into. The elastic is TIGHT on the top. I will give it a test run in Turkey season this spring.

It seems that the Alaskan Guide Creations is the most used. I will try that for Elk season if I am not happy with the Vortex.

Thanks for the replies.......

I have run the Kuiu Bino Harness for a few years and many of my friends have switched to it because of how lightweight and small it is. For bowhunting it works perfect even with the range finder pouch. I never have any interference and it fits closely to my chest. I have looked at all of the others and they were all either too bulky or too heavy. In my opinion you shouldn't need a bino harness that requires shoulder straps that are dang near the size of backpack straps...

Good luck on your search!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back