What Trail Cam Do You Use and Why

john503

Jan 2, 2013
I am going to dive into the trail cam world....What do you use and what do you like and dislike about the cam.....

Reconyx- best camera- no doubt.  Worth the money? not sure.  I use Bushnell Trophy cams.  I can buy 3 for the price of one recon.  I run 6 cams and they have  a good trigger.  No trouble with any of them. 

i currently run older cams (Primos 35, Old moultries) but i am looking into getting some newer bushnell trophy cams just due to the battery life and small size. My main concerns is battery life so i dont have to check my cams every month.

gthomas28 said:
Reconyx- best camera- no doubt.  Worth the money? not sure.  I use Bushnell Trophy cams.  I can buy 3 for the price of one recon.  I run 6 cams and they have  a good trigger.  No trouble with any of them.

gthomas,

I started with the Bushnell Trophy cams, then ended up buying the Reconyx as the bear bait was getting hit but I was only getting a few pictures. I bought the Reconyx and put it on the same tree as the Bushnell Trophy aiming at the bait. I ended with 10 times the pictures on the Reconyx than I did on the Bushnell. Running 6 cameras like you do can get expensive quickly though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back