what vanes are you shooting?

I am using the AAE MAX Hunter vanes. I used Blazers before and while they work well, I found the MAX Hunters better in stabilizing my heavier arrows faster. For me it's a completely personal feeling of confidence in shooting them. They are one tough vane.

I am using Flex-fletch FHP-200 flash vanes.  They are awesome.  Quiet, durable, and accurate with both field tips and broadheads.  They are harder to fletch, but I get superior performance out of them vs. Blazers.  Worth checking out if you fletch your own arrows.

Blazers with the Bohning 3 degree helical Fletcher for the Blazers. This setup seems to stabilize my broadheads best. I was shooting Blazers with a full size jig using a 3 degree RH this setup was not stabilizing my broadheads....So the Bohning blazer Jig really works... I just ordered some 2 inch Feathers we will see how they do.....Bowtech CPXL.....305fps

Im shooting with blazers right now. Recommended with shooting through the WB, well it was one of the bow techs suggestions.

I like my Blazers with some Helical. I had to fine tune my new bow a little more but once I was dialed in wow they flew very nice.

I still shoot feathers!!! Nothing controls a broadhead better and they just look cool!! They are a pain in rainy weather but I've learned to deal with it.

I am using the AAE maxhunters out of a WB. i switched from blazers because the WB made them wazy? i cant have ugly arrows. animals like good looking arrows dont you know? they seem to hold up a little better than the blazers and i hit about 2-3" higher with them at 40 yards then i did with the blazers. flight overall seems about the same but im no pro.

bluewine said:
I am using Flex-fletch FHP-200 flash vanes.  They are awesome.  Quiet, durable, and accurate with both field tips and broadheads.  They are harder to fletch, but I get superior performance out of them vs. Blazers.  Worth checking out if you fletch your own arrows.

These are what I shoot as well.  I like them.  They are lighter than blazers yet more durable imo.  They don't tend to deform or hold shape like blazers do when damaged.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back