What's Left in Your Prep?

cohunter14

Administrator
Jul 10, 2017
With some elk seasons kicking off in less than a month, what do you have left in your prep for the season? I figured sharing some things here might help others realize what they still need to do.

Personally, I need to get some more shooting in and a little bit of additional e-scouting. My first hunt isn't until the end of September, but it's coming fast!

Got a list out last night and I’m looking pretty good. Share batteries is about it. Going to check my water filter over and make sure it’s still good.
Next step is getting stuff loaded. Fly out next Tuesday and back the 22nd, then back out on the 24th until the 27th. We leave on the 30th for Colorado. Hope to have most stuff packed in the truck before Tuesday.
Too many trips back to back, this retirement stuff is hectic!

Purchase last bits of food, broadhead test, and put everything in a truck!

Check and change batteries in a few things. I should probably see how old my bear spray is. I don't know if it loses propellant or the spice loses its potency. Maybe nothing goes wrong with it but I always like to have one that is within it's use by date. Especially with as many grizzlies as we have in North Idaho.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back