Wilderness Athlete 28 day challenge

Just another weight loss gimic to get you to spend money.....Ok look I am sure it will work.....The problem is in someones lifestyle......Once you get off this and fall back into old habits the weight comes back.....

If you want to lose weight and be healthy it is easy....Vegtibles, Eggs, Small dose Fruit, Small amount of meat, try to stay away from anything processed or in a package or box (best you can).....
No bread, pasta, or rice.....Stay light on grains and nuts...No dairy except maybe kiefer.....Coconut Milk, Coconut water......

Tain, cross fit style.....No alcohol or very very little....Tons of water and you will succeed...

Eat, Train, Shoot.....

If you want to lose weight and be healthy it is easy....Vegtibles, Eggs, Small dose Fruit, Small amount of meat, try to stay away from anything processed or in a package or box (best you can).....
No bread, pasta, or rice.....Stay light on grains and nuts...No dairy except maybe kiefer.....Coconut Milk, Coconut water......

Tain, cross fit style.....No alcohol or very very little....Tons of water and you will succeed...

Eat, Train, Shoot.....
Interesting - not sure I could do coconut water but thats just me.

Do yourselves a favor and look into the Paleo diet. It's not a diet though, it's a lifestyle.
Pick up the book "The Paleo Solution" by Rob Wolff, pretty easy read.
I have eaten this way for over a year now and started CrossFit at the same time. I lost 25 pounds but gain muscle and feel absolutely great. My wife just did the food part (no CrossFit) and she lost 35 pounds.

No gimmick here but you have to change your diet. Meat, fish, poultry and pork. Your carbs come from veggies. No potato, bread, pasta or rice, AT ALL.  I still drink a few nights a week and have dessert every once in a while.

John503, I agree with what you are saying, it really all comes down to diet and exercise. Some need to also supplement by purchasing something like Wilderness Athlete to get things rolling. Not sure any of the weight loss supplements do much of anything if you don't change how you eat and how much exercise you get. I know for me it is all mental. When I am working out and running I tend to eat better because I don't want to waste my efforts. Having said all that, I still drink muscle milk and have tried many other supplements.

I have found that if I am working out I do not need to cut out all pastas/breads carbs etc.  I just try to get my protein, workout (run/lift) in moderation through the week, and practice portion control - on the weekend do whatever I want.  I still lose weight and get into shape.  I think the problem with totally eliminating things from your diet is when you do eventually eat them again your system turns them straight into fats cause they are not used to them. 

I frequent the gym but have a horrible diet.  I'm going to look into that book you suggested Ghost.  Just need some guideance.

"Paleo diet" aka "Cave man diet" is money. Check out Nerd Fitness website for the basics. You are what you eat, so eat clean health food. Simple!

EatElk said:
"Paleo diet" aka "Cave man diet" is money. Check out Nerd Fitness website for the basics. You are what you eat, so eat clean health food. Simple!

I looked up the Paleo diet only to find out I already follow it with a few dairy items as exceptions

It's a great tool to add to your toolbox.  Obviously if your diet is S**T, then no matter what you do, you're training and results are going to be S**T.  If you're diet is good, your training is good, and you're putting good supplements in your body like Wilderness Athlete, then your results are going to be fantastic.  You get what you put into it, there is no magic pill that works.  Hard work and sweat = results.

john503 said:
Just another weight loss gimic to get you to spend money.....Ok look I am sure it will work.....The problem is in someones lifestyle......Once you get off this and fall back into old habits the weight comes back.....

Eat, Train, Shoot.....
This is exactly what I tell people

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back