Wilderness Athlete vs. MTN OPS ... Or anything else

kjack_74

Dec 12, 2016
I'm looking to up my preparation and performance in working out this year, basically increasing my overall help and in addition to working out and heavy load hiking I would like to start using some supplements so any suggestions or preferences would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Mtn Ops will pretty much take care of all your needs if you're not looking at being Mr. Olympia. Reasonably priced and often have sales/discount codes....

I'm sure W/A will do the same......

mtntactical.com has some really good programs. I use their program for military conditioning. Their Backcountry Big Game program is supposed to be really good. I personally have not tried that particular one but the ones that I have done from their military section have been awesome. Also, right now you can get a monthly subscription for, I believe, 29.99. That gives you the ability to download as many of the programs as you would like and then cancel. Honestly seems like stealing

So far I have tried mnt ops,multivitamin,ox,and enduro.I have seen more energy by using these products so far,but just starting to get myself in shape. Thinking of adding the ammo into the mix to get more good stuff in the body. Would like to know what some of you fellow hunters are using.

I can second that mtn tactical is awesome. I am a mountaineer as well as hunter and the workouts are super well designed for your specific sport so i can imagine the big game hunt is good. I also use mtn ops religiously and use magnum, multiv, Phoenix, ammo, and yeti and have all helped a lot. A good friend of mine uses wilderness athlete and likes it as well cant really go wrong.

Appreciate the input, I've used other supplements at different points in life and generally been happy but it's good to get some insight on specific brands their respective tastes and palatability and effects (jittery feeling or hard on the stomach specifically with the pre-workout/energy products)

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Tried full range of WA and MTN Ops products.  My go to are- WA Hydrate and recover, WA energy and focus. WA meal replacement Shakes or MTN ops Ammo. MTN ops phenix recovery pills. 
Both products are excellent, but I feel a better boost using WA hydrate and energy line. I didn't get too much of a boost from enduro or blaze. Meal replacement shakes are meal replacement shakes.  MTN ops phenix is money for recovery. Just what works best for me.   

I find these products to be over priced for the most part. They can charge more because they market that they ar designed just for hunters and outdoor athletes. There are similar products out there for a more reasonable price. My protein consists mostly of ON, or muscle pharm. I have used numerous preworkouts and haven't found one thy really stands out from the rest. I do like Yeti, but can't justify the 40 dollar price tag every month, so I just rotate it in every few months. Just do a little looking around and you can find better prices on equivalent products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I been using wilderness athlete , (the good stuff) vitamin packs, after workouts, need all the help I can get!!!

I've been thinking about starting to take MTN ops for a time now and my only concern is how it will affect my cholesterol, if it would effect it at all or not.  Otherwise it looks like great productss.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back