Wolves on Camera's?

Elksox

Aug 7, 2013
Has anyone on here ever had Wolves on your camera's?  If so please post.

I have had coyotes, Monster Mtn Lions, but no wolves.

This picture came off a wallow I found that my Dad hung a camera on last year. The wallow was ripped up the year before when I found it but seemed to have 0 activity last year. I assume the wolves had something to do with that.

Attachments

• wolves on trailcam.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 15
Imagine that! Wolves scaring the elk out of the area!  Same problem here in Idaho.  Cow called this morning and wolves answered about 150 yards away! 

not a wolf but coyote packing a new born fawn, few minutes later the next pic was doe going by with her mouth open.

Attachments

• IM000179.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 8
wow i have hunted wolf country seen tracks every where but in these pics you can almost see the intent in there eyes and a swagger of they own the woods awesome animals its a shame id kill them all given a chance lol

Here are a couple from bear baiting...the wolves were there running the bears off the bait all season...

Attachments

• 2012 Wolves 1.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 2012 Wolves 2.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 3
Wolves and hounds aren't a good mix.  Haven't heard of any recently but wolves have taken lots of hounds out and in a brutal way. 

yeah id think you would need a hell of a pack to go after wolves. Wolves usually run in at least pairs and will fight more than flee. unless your running wolf hounds i guess and if you are post pics i love those dogs.

As the man said 'there are wolves and wolves, and there are Hounds and Hounds' ;-)

Forty couples (80 in round numbers) of good strong Foxhounds ought to get the job done

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back