WT or Mule Deer?

after killing a ton of wt a mulie is on my hit list. wouldn\'t cross the street to kill a wt anymore

Nothing like chasing those monster mule deer. But getting the chance this past year to hunt WT in Texas I am itching to get a chance at another WT.

I have never hunted whitetails just because I have never had the itch...those monster mulies are enough to keep me content!

I\'ve taken a bunch of blacktail and muleys...never had the opportunity to hunt WT...it\'s on my bucket list!

\"cnelk\" said:
Jeff
I got some decent Nebraska spots for WT... :)

Sounds like fun to me, Brad. Much appreciated...I\'ll have to consult with the \"planning commissioner\" for next Season

I would like to arrow a nice muley some day but livin in Iowa whitetail seem to keep me content between elk seasons.

I wouln\'t say I pick favorites but I\'ve always considered a booner whitey with a bow to be the Holy Grail of bowhunting.

Hunted WT since 80 on same property, picked up a bow in early 90\'s put up rifle 4 years ago. 3 years ago started venturing off to Midwest for WT, now looking at bigger critters out west and northwest. Looking to take advantage of my abundant off time.

Love to add lope, Mullie, moose, boo and up next is of course elk, ergo here I be.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back