2007 toyota tundra problem

Bowhunter65

Sep 5, 2016
I have a 2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4 crew cab and the dash board warning light are flashing none stop. Looking for solutions and how too fix it. Any help is good help.

Thanks; Terry

I assume you have multiple lights flashing. My guess is it is a bad wheel speed sensor or wire or connection. It appears to be common by a quick google search.

http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tundra-problems-maintenance-repair-dealer-warranty-issues/91864-dash-lights-all-flashing.html

post # 12 and 13 show data from a true diagnostic scan.

Some posts just don't make sense. What does a MAF have to do with ABS, 4x4, or traction control?  :crazy:

just thought but on the GF's Subaru, all the lights came on and it was a loose gas cap issue. Tightened it, started it and back to normal.

Toyota?s have a maint req light. That one flashes when you get to 4500 mikes on an oil change. It will go solid ON in 500 more miles.

Check eng light could be gas cap.

All the lights flashing at once?  Whoa! 

I think we need to know which light before we all start speculating.

All the lights are flashing, by the sounds of it, I have a wiring harness that runs to the ABS and corrosion from the crap they are putting on the roads in the winter ate a wire to the ABS, need new wiring harness.

Thanks guys

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back