2016 Meatpole?

lang

Sep 29, 2013
Well everyone is out hunting I guess I'll get this started.  First morning called to 30 yards.  Called and packed all solo OTC DIY Idaho.

Attachments

• 9-7-2016 (3) small.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 33
Very cool. North Idaho baby. I am heading out this weekend for the first time and will probably be solo as well.

Here is my bull.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    401.9 KB · Views: 41
  • FullSizeRender2.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 18
  • FullSizeRender3.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 20
Here's my 2016 Idaho elk. After getting a response to a bugle I sent my parents and brotherin after this bull while I kept calling. He came around them right to me. Second time that's happened. They are probably starting to think I am doing that on purpose.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4384.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 14
Oregon bull shot last night. Picked him out of a herd of about 30. There were four bulls, and none of them were even checking the cows....not sure what is up with the rut here this year, just really slow or late or something... But excited to get one on the ground!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 12
Helped Kurt get his bull last week!  We were both at full draw on this guy at the same time, he got his arrow out a split second before I released.  Cool experience and memories for a lifetime. 

Attachments

• IMG_2119.JPG
    227.4 KB · Views: 15
Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone would have a guess on the score of my bull? It is a few pictures up. I am going to measure it, but just wanted to see what anyone thought. I was guessing around 260-270 ish.

MT_mulies said:
Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone would have a guess on the score of my bull? It is a few pictures up. I am going to measure it, but just wanted to see what anyone thought. I was guessing around 260-270 ish.

The bull I got last year looked pretty close in size and I measured it at 290. I'd be curious as to what you come up with. Let us know.

pics are always tough but I was thinking 280-290 ish..... Not surprised that BF's similar bull was 290..... Guessing you maybe missed the 300 mark but probably not by much. I've shot a fair amount in the 260 range and that bull looks bigger.

looks like he has nice tall grands and he carries his mass from the one side pic you have.

Well according to my measurements (I went very conservative on the bull and tried to do it the best I could according to P&Y rules) I scored the bull at 274. So give or take 6 inches I'm calling him a 270. And nice bulls guys. Keep the pics coming.

My 2016 CO bull. Came in screaming!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-27-14-09-27-480x853.png
    761.1 KB · Views: 15

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back