2020 Other big game meat pole

lang

Sep 29, 2013
Time to get this rolling

Attachments

• WP_20200529_20_23_49_Pro.jpg
    WP_20200529_20_23_49_Pro.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
Anyone else...fine I'll add mine.  325 lb Chocolate very old bear.  Only went 10 yards.

Attachments

• V__439D.jpg
    V__439D.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 7
Here is a deer I shot a week ago. I passed on 4 mulies the last few times I had been out. Three of them were 3x3s and one forky.  This guy made the mistake of being 400 yards from the truck. The mulies were miles back in the woods.

It would be a better story if I was using all my hunting skill to shoot this guy but the real story is I was sitting next to a fire I had built and was screwing around on my phone and stuffing things into my back pack getting ready to leave because I had no faith that there were going to be any deer around any time soon when I noticed that this buck was 3/4 of the way across the clearcut I was supposed to be watching.

He has a giant body. Normally after skinning one out I can lift it up onto the hooks in our walk in cooler and it was all my Dad and I could do to get this one up on the ceiling. He had so much fat in his body cavity I had to cut out a ton of it and dig through it to get to his tenderloins. Must have been a good year for plant growth.

Attachments

• Mark's deer 2020.jpeg
    Mark's deer 2020.jpeg
    606.3 KB · Views: 2

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back