2021 meat pole?

Jason Balazs

Aug 4, 2017
Well I finally reset my password to log in here lol. Been so damn busy that I have not had time to do anything. Trying a new area this year since my second choice when drawing after pref points was unsuccessful (although there were 20 tags in the second draw  :? ). Just wanted to see if you all were going to make a meat pole thread this year. I quit Facebook, so this is all I?ve got

Thanks for the reminder Jason! Just got it put up.

Where are you hunting this year? You back in Colorado?

cohunter14 said:
Thanks for the reminder Jason! Just got it put up.

Where are you hunting this year? You back in Colorado?

I?m stationed in Bremerton Washington, but will be driving out and hunting Northern Colorado this year OTC. Didn?t draw the tags I wanted. Then they were in the second draw and I didn?t get them. Then there were returned tags for my area but gone quick. Lol. I don?t know what parks and wildlife are doing with there system, but it is ridiculous. Going in blind by Walden. Lots of digital scouting and downloaded the satellite photos of the area to my GPS. Fingers crossed.

Just a heads up, I've been driving through that area as I head up to WY for scouting. A lot of it is closed off currently due to mudslides. There is a huge portion of the area where there are signs stating you cannot park on the side of the road etc. and the road is closing basically every time it rains.

Mudslides in the previous years burn scars this year have been really bad.

Thanks for the info. From what I can gather, the area I?m looking at has not burned. A lot of pine beetle kill but no fires. Fingers crossed

I leave here the 16th and should arrive the next day. Will hunt until the end! Hoping to have some screaming for sure!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back