3-d targets

Archery Elk Crazy

Jun 21, 2013
What 3-d targets does everyone use?  How do you like it?  I have a 3-d deer target that I hate and wouldn't recommend to anyone.  I cannot pull my arrows out of it for anything!  I'm not sure what brand it is.  I love shooting 3-d targets, just not that one!

The higher end Rinehart targets are awesome! When they're brand new they can be a bit tough to get your arrows out BUT they will last forever. I think that's the trade off you face with 3d targets. Easy to pull arrows can sometimes mean cheap construction IMO. Just me 2 cents!

I think all it takes is one 3D shoot on the mountain to find out what targets are the best. Recently I was up in Idaho at the Tamarack Mountain Challenge and there were many different 3D targets up there. It didn't take long to notice the ones that looked the best, held up the best, and were the best to shoot were the Rineharts. But I will say, Delta Mackenzie can make a nice target as well from time to time. But Rinehart reigns supreme!

HuntTheFront said:
I think all it takes is one 3D shoot on the mountain to find out what targets are the best. Recently I was up in Idaho at the Tamarack Mountain Challenge and there were many different 3D targets up there. It didn't take long to notice the ones that looked the best, held up the best, and were the best to shoot were the Rineharts. But I will say, Delta Mackenzie can make a nice target as well from time to time. But Rinehart reigns supreme!

I agree, Rinehart then Delta.

Also, everyone who has trouble pulling arrows from high quality 3D targets, buy some ARROW SNOT and coat your arrows.  It's cheap, easy application, lasts a long time, and you can pull arrows very easily from 3D targets. 

I also use a rubber arrow puller in addition to the arrow snot (you can make some as well with water and soap).  Makes a huge difference!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back