A few trail cam pics

F M

Aug 3, 2017
Just pulled the card from one of my cams. It\'s starting to look up around here.

Great pictures!!!
He\'s definitely a nice buck! I think you\'ve found a great spot. Does that licking branch overhang a scrape?

There are two scrapes at this spot. It seems to be a community licking branch. I got a lot more pics of smaller bucks and does using it also.

Judging by those times, id say you\'re very close to a bedding area. Great spot and I wish you the best of luck!

Brad I\"m planning on getting out there Sunday morning. I would like to get out there sooner but this dang thing called a job keeps getting in the way. Sat.is shot because of firedept commitments. The following weekend is looking like it should be good, they are talking around 30 degrees cooler.

Hey Terry, I\'d like to see some 70\'s! It was 90 here yesterday and close to it today. I can sweat just sittin in the stand!

They moved a little Wed-Fri. I was off work but my dad has his surgery so I didn\'t hunt. My son did though, he passed up some bucks. I think he passed up an 8 pointer that he ended up regretting, he said it was bigger than he thought but had already got into some brush and couldn\'t get an arrow through. Here\'s a pic of the smallest buck he seen.

I\'m sure proud of him passing on those type bucks. There are a lot of guys around here that won\'t and then wonder why they can\'t kill a big one.

Attachments

• Chase Passed Buck.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 228

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back