A four year old\'s view of elk hunting

mainebrdr

Aug 17, 2017
Today I got a text message from my daughter who lives in Co. Also, my grandson\'s name is Theo. Here\'s the message.

Good morning Dad! On the way to preschool Theo had a toy phone and informed me he was going to call you. This was the conversation: \" Hello, are you still going on the adventure? Are you still going on the adventure for elk? Oh yeah? It takes a long time to find them. They\'re on top of the mountain.\" ( And so on. He was even pausing to let you answer.)

I\'m sure I won\'t be able to go after elk any more when he gets old enough to hunt but I won\'t soon forget his phone call!

thats cool, and yes you can still go. all elk arnt 5 miles back. and even if you cant hunt go share a base camp.

I don\'t know if I can last until any of my grand kids want to hunt. My oldest grandson told his 3rd grade class a couple of years ago, he wants to be a hunter when he gets old enough. He will be welcome to go with me if he will hurry. If not, maybe he can tie in with Oly, and I will be their camp cook.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back