Abssense

Jason Balazs

Aug 4, 2017
Hey everyone!

Well, I have not been on here for a while. Needless to say, I am engrossed and almost done with my first semester of a Doctorate program in Nursing Anesthesia. To top that, I am in Maryland for the next year.. :sick:

Well, my first semester is over in a week and I will be flying out to see the wife and kids for my two-week break. Unfortunately, I will not be elk or deer hunting this year due to time constraints and this school. I can tell you though, the Military does an awesome job at education! I go to the Uniformed Service University of the Health Sciences in the Graduate school of Nursing. Super tough program and it is like drinking from a fire hose.

So for at least this year, I will be living through you all for my hunting fix. Get it done and shoot straight!!

Jason

Sorry to hear you won\'t be able to hunt this fall Jason but it will be worth it in the long run!

Good luck with the rest of your program, Jason!

There will be plenty of hunts after you graduate with that job ;)

Congrats on the opportunity Jason! Glad to hear all is going well. Hopefully the folks here can fill up the meat pole for you this year!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back