Action Cam??

Rich Z

Dec 29, 2012
I was looking at getting a small action cam that mounts on my bow to video hunts. I’m not really looking at breaking the bank either. Do you guy have much experiencewith them? If so which ones do you recommend?

Many of the western states do not allow electronics attached to the bow or arrow. Check state regs

I have never used on, but the gopro looks to give the best image quality and versatile mounts

I have read that the go-pro does not reach out very far with any clarity. Anyone have any good footage or experience? If they were good, wouldn't mind trying one :)

If you go with Go Pro...get the 3 Black addition...the regular 2 has terribal low light performance...I have gotten the 3 black...it is supposed to be better, but I havent tried it...

Mine 2 has worked out pretty well in low light conditions but you can always lighten up with frames if you know how to edit the film.

Just picked up a new flash drive JVC camcorder that I am going to find a good way to mount to capture my own hunt.  It is HD and now that you don't have to load cassettes or have a hard drive they are really quite small.  I wanted something that has decent zoom.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back