Any 2013 Hoyt Owners?

I got a black out spyder turbo in December and I absolutely love it. I had a crx32 before and this thing is just butter smooth compared to it. The turbo has a 6" brace and I can tell you that it does not shoot like one. It is very forgiving, accurate, and fast! I shoot a 29" dl, 70# and it slings my 430 grain arrow at 301fps. That is bone stock with just a loop and peep. The new air shox seem to do their job the bow is very quiet.  I will post a pic of mine when I get home later today!!

Went to buy a new spyder today and walked out with a new CREED. Liter,smoother and way less vibration.  Hoyt just didn't step it up this year. 

the creed is definitely a nice shooting bow!! I probably would have thought more about buying it if the creed would have been a lil longer axle to axle!!

Got my new Spyder 34 last month and love it! 1st new hoyt in 5 seasons though. Bow draws smooth, shoots without vibration and is quiet as heck..

I have shot both the spyder 30 and the creed.  I am still trying to decide which one to buy.  It will be my first new bow in 13 years so I am not rushing things :D    But I would like to have it home here shortly to start fine tuning!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back