Anybody else get "Noted"

lang

Sep 29, 2013
Watching DE seeing Corey get another note left made me wonder how often it happens.  Got a good one this year left on my buddies truck ranting about my buddies calls and how he was chasing all the elk off.  Granted my buddy isn't Corey and does have a distinct younger sounding bugle with no variation.  He has killed more elk with a bow than anyone I know.  Just made me laugh wondering how many elk this "expert" has killed.  He also enlightened us about keeping the wind in our face.  Not sure where he was that he knew the wind wasn't in our faces, which it wasn't for all of 30 minutes that morning just as we were approaching the top of the ridge around 10 am when the wind switches anyway.  That was our last day, so unfortunately never got to meet the guy. 

I got one years ago. We live at the border between two counties. We were hunting in the county north of us and got a note telling us to stay in our home county even though I was hunting 5 minutes from my house. I don't remember what all the note said but I remember the part "if you come back you might get your dumb ass shot"

My favorite part about the whole thing is my Dad was driving up and saw the guy who put the note on my car. My Dad knows who he is as they used to work for the same company. So he has know idea who I am but I know who he is and where he lives.

I have also seen his name in the paper several times for fish and game violations. I'm not sure at this point if he can legally hunt anymore because if you violate the hunting laws enough they wont sell you tags anymore.

Had some hillbilly dump a mag of 5.56 right next to my truck on opening day this year.  The brass scratched up the hood on my raptor pretty good.  :oops:

I did this year, i guess i blocked a two track with my truck that was a walk in only area. There was a note waiting on me when i got back to the truck that evening calling me a asshole. Come to find out a older gentlemen would drive back there a ways to save from walking and i blocked him from hunting there that night. We got to know each other some after that and became friends so it worked out fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back