Anyone buy from Grab A Gun?

colorado russ

Aug 10, 2017
I'm looking at a conceal carry but prefer a double stack since my hands are kinda big and the fit is better.

At Academy Sports buying ammo and handled the Springfield XD Mod2 in .40 S&W.  Very nice feel.  Their price is $469 for all black and $499 for the tan/black.  Cabelas is $519 and $569 I believe.

So, I was just doing a google search and found Grab A Gun.  Definitely hesitant given the name but they've got the same tan/black pistol brand new with 2 clips etc.. for $379!  Most all of their reviews are good but about 3 hours from home so would have to go when headed that way.

https://grabagun.com/springfield-73.html?source=igodigital

Any input is appreciated.

Russ

Never heard of them but the fact it's a retail store certainly helps. I'd just give them a call before heading there and see if they will put the gun on hold for you so you don't make the trip for nothing. Either that or maybe they'll ship to an FFL if you want to pay for that?

Hey Derek.  Yeah, they'll ship to FFL for I think $25 plus their $8 shipping of the gun.  It's in the Dallas area so not a big deal for a road trip one weekend to visit friends then tell my wife, "oh, almost forgot, one more stop on the way home"!  Gotta add 7% I think if buy in TX for tax.  Uncle Sam is in there anyway you slice it!

Good idea to call ahead and make sure available.  Friend in Dallas shoots quite a bit so may can go buy, hit range then if any issues could address on same trip.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back