Applications for this year, where and what did you apply?

airmanharv08

Jan 4, 2013
Well fellow Elk101'rs, a new year has come and I'm sure we are all anxious to receive a hunt we applied for. What and where did y'all apply for?

I applied here in NM, for elk and will be applying for reservation hunts (elk, deer, and bear) as well. Additionally put in for NM spring turkey, and got it!

179 till September!

thats awesome on the turkey hammer that sucker! im in for Kentucky draw and in buying points in Utah, Arizona, and Wyoming Im supposed to be taking the year off and re-gearing new bow, new pack, etc all the big items but i had to put in for Kentucky its so close to home i can leave at night and hunt the next morning lol couldnt resist the temptation

My hunting partner and I applied for Elk in Montana again.
and I will also be applying for a Moose tag too.

Kevin

Sounds good ya'll, I also put in for mule deer here in NM. If your putting in for NM hunts the deadline is coming soon, you have a week left 3/19!

airmanharv08 said:
Sounds good ya'll, I also put in for mule deer here in NM. If your putting in for NM hunts the deadline is coming soon, you have a week left 3/19!

id love to hunt there but its a shot in the dark i really wish they would sell points or give points if you dont get drawn

Montana and Arizona for elk....points in Colorado, Wyoming, and Nevada. Will also apply for Oregon in a month or so. Planning on hunting Montana (general) and Oregon this fall.

Utah and Arizona. Will be putting in for Colorado soon.  May get interesting for our crew if we draw, as we are doing a 10 day drop-in trip in Alaska in September. 

Colorado for everything, Arizona- elk deer sheep, Wyoming elk deer goat. Nebraska turkey, and I'm out of days off at work!

AZ-Elk, Deer
UT-LE Deer, gen Deer, Mt. Goat, Bear (waiting period for elk)
WY- Buy elk point
CO- Points Deer & Elk
ID - Elk (Waiting period for deer)

I feel like I'm missing something...

Buying a point in Wyoming, put in for bear in michigan and wisconsin and have five turkey tags I'm looking to fill in wisconsin and michigan in a few weeks.

Yeah I didn't draw in AZ.. 10 bps now.. My brother drew a archery goat tag in 10, and a 5b archery bull tag.. Dirty bastard!!!

I threw in a draw for the 900-20 tag in eastern MT. Covers a vast area and includes the stomping ground of my youth as well as some area bordering the missouri river breaks which is under the watch of my Uncle who lives out there. We'll see what happens with it.  Last year he told me of some massive bulls out there he didn't have time to pursue so I'm fairly optimistic about it. 
Good luck everyone on your draws 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back