Arkansas hunt

Ol Arky

Aug 5, 2017
Leaving in the morning after our 8:00 AM doctors appointment for the deer camp... Want be back until the Sunday or Monday after Thanksgiving... Going to be just me and the grand boys the 3 day before Thanksgiving... That should be FUN!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Awesome Phil! 2 1/2 weeks at deer camp? To say I'm jealous is a big understatement! Have a great time and hope you're able to punch your tag on a big 'un (in Arky terms).

Are you going to be able to update us while you are there?

The plan is 2 1/2 weeks... We?ll see how that goes...😁😁

We have pretty poor reception in a lot of our area but at camp I should be able to at least post comments but I still don?t know how to post pictures from my cellphone...

Just to show you how bad cell reception we have, setting in my chair in the cabin which is at the foot of my bed I have no service. I can move a couple of feet to set on my bed and get 2 bars.. No service from any of my stands this year when I had at least 1 bar from them in the past... I guess AT&T lost a tower in our area...

I?ll try my best and try to update when I can...

Good luck Phil! Enjoy your hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like fun with those grandkids. Watch out for them copperheads! :eek:

At deer camp... A is setup for tomorrows opener... So far no copperheads or rattlers in sight... More to come later... :-D :-D

Definitely time to knock one naked. Lol!  Good luck and have fun!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

All I have is my cellphone with limited reception and access. Things are going well. 9 point buck down. Nothing to really brag about. Pictures later. Also the old boar 🐗 hog stuck his head out during daylight at the wrong place and received a terminal headache. More pictures from his demise. So far so good and still able to squeeze the trigger. 😁😁😁

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back