arky

bnsafe

Mar 2, 2014
mo duck in the north zone starts sat. wont be many ducks for awhile, but its game on.

Smack a few in their face for me, Scott... :D :D

Got a buddy up in North Dakota that\'s killed a few this week...

We open Nov 19th but I think I\'m going to wait till the Dec 2nd split to go since my going depends on everyone else now...

If I can go duck hunting the 1st split I\'ll continue to deer hunt as much as I can...

phil if your up to it come on up. its quite abit of walking but i will do all the packing.
dan, if you wants to come shoot me a text.

\"bnsafe\" said:
phil if your up to it come on up. its quite abit of walking but i will do all the packing.
dan, if you wants to come shoot me a text.

Scott, walking is what gets to me now... :downthumb: :downthumb: I can still set and shoot but the walks with any excess wieght are what put me in trouble... :cry: :cry: I\'m still doing the bike thing and walking around the yard (we have 2 acres) as much as possible... But it seems I hung at this certain level and can\'t get it any better... :cry: :cry: But thanks the Lord I\'m able to to what I can... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Plus it would be a long drive back to replenish my oxygen supply... :D :D

I\'ll tell you one thing though... I appreciate the offer and would accept if I could.. :upthumb: :upthumb: :upthumb:

I think I told you but I talked with the boys and when you get ready I\'ll PM you there phone number...

sounds great, i would kill for a timber hunt. its a bucket list hunt. but i dont wanna intrude phil. at any rate, if you wanna hunt mo let me know. pm me, there are a couple options with boats. hunting isnt as good, but still hunting.

For right now it\'s hard to commit to getting very far from home... I think I may be regulated to local hunting not only for health reasons but family reasons too... They kind of have me on a short leash for now...

i hear ya phil, cant blame em. i just finished my contract so im off for the rest of the year. now what to do

\"bnsafe\" said:
i hear ya phil, cant blame em. i just finished my contract so im off for the rest of the year. now what to do

Whack a deer or duck... :D :D

My oldest son was laid off one year before and during deer and duck season... I was still working at the time but working swing or 3-11 shift... We hunted nearly everyday together that year... I think it was 1999 or 2000... We form a new bond that year... :upthumb: :upthumb:

He realized that dad was right a lot more than he thought and I realized he had grown up a lot more than I thought he had... :D :D

Now that he\'s in his 40\'s he\'s reverted to thinking he\'s right all the time and I just set back and smile :D and point out when he\'s not... :lol: :lol:

\"bnsafe\" said:
i just finished my contract so im off for the rest of the year. now what to do
Sounds like a heck of a problem to have Scott! Let\'s see, leftover deer tags and OTC or leftover elk tags in CO...maybe even a pronghorn tag? Man, I could come up with all sorts of stuff!

derek i thought about a late elk tag but figured they would be on private land by then. would love to come out and hunt pronghorns and elk but thats alot of money. will prob hunt deer and ducks around here, read alot. just hang out an relax.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back